Mayflor Farm’s CSA
Coming in 2022!
Mayflor Farms offers a Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) program to provide you with a weekly basket of farm-fresh vegetables in the Spring, Summer and Fall.
We offer flexible arrangements of monthly or twelve week membership plans where every week you will receive local, organic grade vegetables. Packages for families or groups of any size and are available for pick-up at market, prices starting at just $35 per week.
Red Mustard, Red Kale, Curly Kale, Dino Kale, Collards, Chard, Cabbage, Carrots, Beets, Radish, Parsnips, Scallion
HOW IT WORKS
- Interested community members pay a membership fee for a week’s supply of assorted vegetables and fruits from the farm during the three growing seasons.
- This weekly payment (or “share”) helps cover our operation costs for seed, organic fertilizer, fuel, equipment, labor, greenhouse supplies, etc…
- Eat ultra-fresh organic food, with all the flavor and vitamin benefits.
- Get exposed to new vegetables and new ways of cooking.
- Visit the farm that grows your food. You can even help grow it yourself.
- Develop a relationship with the farmer who grows your food and learn more about how food is grown.
- Keep your money in your local economy.
- Help the farmer do what he does best: farm.
WHAT WILL MEMBERS RECEIVE?
- Members will receive on average 6 to 8 different types of vegetables per week.
- The farm also hosts seasonal events and tours for our members.
- Members will receive periodic email updates giving a farm report, a list of what’s in season, and delicious recipes.
WHERE DO I PICK UP MY WEEKLY BASKET?
Shares will be available for pick-up at the farm (see map below), 1206 Old Conyers Road, Stockbridge, GA 30286, Wednesday from 10am-4 pm. We understand that everyone has a different schedule and that not everyone will be able to pick-up their share on the designated pick-up day. If you can’t make it on pick-up day, then we will work with you to schedule another day. Pick-up Time: 10AM – 4PM.
WHAT IF I’M OUT OF TOWN ONE WEEK?
Let us know so that we can provide more food for our other members, or we recommend that you find someone who is able to take your share. The garden still grows and we still need to harvest.
Each season is planned in advanced and there is limited space available. Membership is available until we are full.
WHAT WILL MEMBERS RECEIVE?
|Season||Full Share||Half Share|
|for 3-4 people||for 1-2 people|
|Monthly||$180 ($45/week)||$140 ($35/week)|
|Spring: 12 weeks||$540 ($45/week)||$420 ($35/week)|
|Summer: 12 weeks||$540 ($45/week)||$420 ($35/week)|
|Fall season||$540 ($45/week)||$420 ($35/week)|
Monthly CSA Membership Payment
$180 full share -OR- $140 half share
12-week full share CSA membership
$540.00 ($45.00 per week)
12-week half share CSA membership
$420.00 ($35.00 per week)
SPRING PRODUCE: April-June
Curly Kale • Dino Kale • Collards • Cabbage (Red and Green) • Red Mustard • Rainbow Chard • Hakurei Turnips • Rainbow Carrots • Cherry Belle Radish • Watermelon Radish • Japanese Spinach • Mixed Green Lettuce • Beets (gold, striped, red) • Green Onion • Mint
SUMMER PRODUCE: July-September
Carrots • Beets (gold, striped, red) • Bell Peppers • Chinese Long Beans (red and green) • Tomatoes • Wing Bean • Sweet Basil • Tulsi Cucumber • Yellow Squash • Patty Pan Squash • Zucchini • Watermelon • Gailia Melon • Cantaloupe • Okra (red and green) • Egyptian Spinach • Eggplant • Lemongrass • Hibiscus • Groundcherries
FALL PRODUCE: October-December 15
Pac Choi • Collards • Rainbow Carrots • Beets • Curly Kale • Dino Kale • Mixed Green Lettuce • Red Mustard • Rainbow Chard • Red and Green Cabbage • Japanese Turnip • Radishes • Spinach • Winter Squash • Mint • Green Onions